Paloma Pérez Corbalán de Celis
Administrative Law Department
Paloma is in charge of the Administrative Law Department at PMC – LAWYERS & ECONOMISTS.
Paloma specialises in legal advice on administrative law to public administrations and public sector companies, where she has first-hand experience, and also to private sector companies. In over 20 years’ professional practice, she has focused on different matters, such as urbanism, procurement, issues concerning environmental infractions, renewable energies and in general, all matters encompassing public law.
Thanks to this specialisation, working closely with the Department of Real Estate law at PMC Lawyers & Economists, Paloma provides high quality professional advice to potential investors with the aim to help them reach the utmost security in the sale and/or purchase of property assets.
- Degree in law, specialised in public law from the University of Valencia
- Master’s degree in maritime law and transport law. University of Valencia-Adeit
- Member of the administrative law section of the Valencia bar association.
- Legal adviser at the Association of Civil Engineers of the Valencian Community.
- Professor of administrative law at University of Valencia and the European University.
- Spanish, English.